Information we collect and receive
We collect different kinds of information. Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
- Log data. When you use Epic Espresso, our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you're using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, details of the requested resource, the date and time of your request. Log data is routinely deleted after a few months.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you're using Epic Espresso on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you're using, device settings, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you're using and its settings.
- Geo-location information. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Usage information. Epic Espresso collects usage information that includes which application pages that you interact with and which related services that you use with within Epic Espresso.
How we use your information
We use your information for the following:
- Understanding and improving our products. To make the product better we have to understand how users are using it. We have a fair bit of data about usage and we intend to use it many different ways to improve our products, including research. This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with usage data that is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer tied to an Epic Espresso user.
- Solving your problems and responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond to that request and address your problems or concerns.
When you use Epic Espresso you have control over how much information we collect.
- Usage information. Non-essential usage information that is collected to understand and improve Epic Espresso can be disabled or enabled from the Epic Espresso settings.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we'll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Epic Espresso after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are material, we may provide more prominent notice or seek your consent to the new policy.
Contacting Epic Espresso